Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bonjour Mes Amis!

Ok, that's about as much french as I can remember from my 8 years of french class...

I was twittering with my friend Leia from Leia's Delights and I realised something; I liked blogging. I liked having an outlet to express all the silly things that go through my mind, and things I want etc. But I stopped because, as bloggers may know, Blogging can be stressful! I know, I know, ironic that something you do for fun and to relax can stress you out. But it's true!

Anyways, I've decided that I will start up a new blog and I'm not going to worry about what to say and what to do on it, and how many people actually read it. I mean, I hope people like it and everything, but I have to remind myself that the fastest way to failure is trying to please everyone.

So if you are reading this, I do hope you come back to visit, and if you like things you see, or even if you don't, leave me a lil comment and say hello. :)

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than you. - Dr. Seuss

xox
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment