Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My New Jessica Simpson Shoes


I bought 2 new pairs this weekend from Winners Final Sale rack. reg $80 Jessica Simpson shoes, and I got them for $16 :) but they are a size and a half bigger than my reg. size lol but I loves them so i bought them anyways and I dont care that they are too big for me! haha

These wedges were $18 but I loved the lil tassel on the side zipper! And they are pretty comfy to walk in to work and grocery shopping :)
xox
Tanya

4 comments:

  1. Well, it's not really worth reading ;D Thanks, I'm glad you think so!


    Oh, I really like the pair on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have I believe two pairs from her collection and they are the most comfortable shoes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with that second pair. Fab scores lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I absolutely love shopping at Winners! :)

    ReplyDelete