Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

K-Dash by Kardashians For QVC




Ok so, I wasnt exactly looking forward to seeing the Kardashian hustlers, I mean sisters, design a fashion line. Sure, they dress pretty cute, but kinda boring usually. Not very original.

And from their sneak peak at their new line on their website, I was pretty spot on I think. Cute, but nothing too exciting.
So far I would say out of these 4 outfits I like the 2 that Kourtney is wearing best. The teal colour is very flattering for almost any skintone and the dress is flattering for almost every body shape.
Kim's outfits are not for me (fur is not my fave thing to wear being a vegetarian! and I hate faux fur, it never lasts!). The Mauve dress is pretty cute, love the colour, but the boxy leather wouldnt do anything for my figure, personally I like showing my waist and curves more and not hiding them, maybe I would buy the dress and belt it. The way she is wearing it would work well for someone who is heavier in the tummy area to hide a undefined waist, and show off the legs.

All in all, I maaay actually buy a thing or 2 from the line, depending on the price, as I could find items that look the same from any store in the mall...
Those are my thoughts thus far.
xox
Tanya

4 comments:

  1. Kardashian Hustlers <<< LMAOOO!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those girls sure know how to make money with their name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but love that crazy Kardashian family...a pretty train wreck that I can't pull my eyes away from!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Regarding your blog, you can switch to domain hauteonmyheels.com from hauteonmyheels.blogspot.com very easily for just 10/yr. Click settings - Click publishing - click "Switch to Domain" and Google will guide you easily from there. Hope this helps. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete