Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My New Swimsuit! Just in time for Fall! :(


So, I ordered a swimsuit June 14 online. I received it this week. August 20th-ish I think.

It was supposed to get to Washington (they dont sell to Canada, I had to send it to a box in Washington and pick it up) 9 days after the order was placed. So needless to say when my dad went to get it, not only was it not there but it wasn't even shipped yet! Arg! so frustrating!

Anyways enough of my complaints, I got it finally, and its pretty cute! I find it hard to buy cute bathing suits with my chest size, and I love the vintagy Marilyn-y vibe I got from this lil number. (the blue was the only colour left since I bought it on sale). I added the brown belt myself, I bought it from Urban Behavior for like $5 hehe. I wont tell you where I got the swimsuit from, because Im not exactly happy with the whole experience but if someone is really interested let me know so I can tell you privatly :)

So I wore it today for the first time and I realised something, the back strap is sewed on twisted! ARG! As much as I like this bathing suit, there is no way I am buying from this company again, even though they will return it, I don't want to return it, i wanna keep it, I just want them to fix it for me, but if I do that I know I wont get it back till next fall :P

Anyways, sorry for blabbin on, let me know if you like my lil ruched swimsuit :)

xox
tan

No comments:

Post a Comment