Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Saturday, August 7, 2010

How I've been Keeping My Summer Brighter!


I love summer! I lover everything about summer. I especially love summer colours! This summer I have been getting kinda creative with my polishes! I have been trying crazy new ways to spruce up my boring nails from dark polishes which have been super trendy this past year.
Summer is the time you can get away with crazy nail colours and have it be cute not tacky or ghetto. Just remember to keep them shorter if you want to do this or it can look a little on the Jersey side...
Anyways I took this pic of a recent nail design I did and unfortunatly its the only pic I had. It was multi-coloured zebra nails. Which I got from a youtube video ClickHereForLink

Another one was a paint splatter look which I thought was super cute lol




Sorry for the really crappy pic, but ya this I also got from youtube ClickHereForLink

Anyways despite the bad pics, they actually were cute...lol people complimented them all the time lol

xoxo

Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Come do my Nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute nails! :)
    you should look up "cocok nails" on google. cocoks is this place in okinawa where they do amazing hand-drawn nail art. it's so precise and detailed!

    http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete