Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Homemade Pore Strip




So I made the homemade pore strip...


I put it on my entire face.


Probably not the best idea.

I think I took out a lot of hair that I had on my face and was never aware of...


But, It did take out some impurities in my skin as well! My skin does feel nice and smooth.
I always buy the Biore pore strips, but I have been spending soooo much money on them! So This is a great and super cheap alternative! Not only cheaper but I found it got into creases much better! I will be doing this way more often now rather than spending $15 for a box of Biore that I use sparingly lol


Pore Cleansing Strip Recipe:


1 tbsp milk

1 tbsp unflavoured gelatain


mix in a cup or bowl

microwave for 10 seconds


apply to area with a stiff foundation brush (that you dont mind getting possibly ruining, I cleaned mine immediatly and its still good )


Wait till it hardens and peel off slowly :)


I would suggest to just put it on the nose and maybe chin, but no where else unless you really have to... I took pics, but they are soo unflattering that I don't think I'll show them lol
BUT I have found a how-to video on youtube! Click here to see How to make your own :)
I hope this works for you! don't forget to say hello or tell me how you liked the recipe, if you try it!
xox
Tanya


3 comments:

  1. found you on twitter via Leia...girl you need another follower...me! yay!!!

    xoxo,
    carrie
    and i.am.canadian. too! woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of making your own pore strip...sounds a little scary! haha I follow you on Twitter, but I'm new to your blog!

    I'm hosting my very first giveaway today. I would love for you to visit my blog.
    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya!! I didn't know you were a blogger/chemist!! this is fantastic! I'm going to RT the crap out of your posts bc you are hilarious and ppl need to know that :) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete