Welcome

I hope u enjoy my simple little space on the internet :) Please leave me a comment and say hello! I always appreciate hearing from you :)
xox
Tanya

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celebs Who Have Found the Fountain of Youth

Hi lovelies,

As I was up late one night cleaning my fridge out and talking to my cousin, she was telling me the ages of our childhood heartthrobs. We realized how old we, and they have gotten... *sigh*
It got me thinking about all the beautiful women I looked up to back then and how they are still just as beautiful today as they were all those years ago...
So I decided to compile a list of a few of the lovely ladies I think have the secret to eternal beauty. So here they are in no particular order:

1. Stacey Dash
I personally remember her from Clueless, she played a teenager when she was in her 30's I believe! So this girl was clearly born with the fountain of youth flowing through her veins!
She is 44 years old...and can give any 20-something year old in Hollywood a run for their money!


















2. Gwen Stefani
Gwen claims to be 40... even though her impeccable style helps her youthful look, you cant deny the woman has one of the most beautiful faces, at any age. She looks younger than most of my friends in their 20's!









3. Nigella Lawson
Nigella is a natural beauty. She's a British cook, and whatever she's eatin, its workin for her!
Believe it or not, Nigella is 50 years old! I know, I cant believe it either. I need to start watching
her show and cooking up whatever it is that makes her look so fabulous.












4. Jennifer Aniston
I thought Jen was pretty enough when she was in Friends as Rachel. Who knew that she would get even better with age! Jen is now 41 and looking better than she did in her 20s!


















5. Mariah Carey
Even though Mariah may look youthful, that doesn't mean she should buy clothes in the kids department however, so I do not condone her clothes what so ever. But you cant deny the woman has glowing skin. She is also 41.












6. Suzanne Somers
I loved loved loved Threes Company. Then I loved Step by Step lol. Suzanne has always been stunning, and now at 64 years old, she is still looking phenom. All I gotta say is I need me a thigh master...










7. Monica Bellucci
Seriously stunning Italian actress. Monica is 46 years old. Monica is a spokes model for Dior. and I know this photo is airbrushed like no body's business, but seriously, she has the most beautiful face I have ever seen with or without airbrush.













8. Halle Berry
Halle is 44 years old and can rock the short or long hair and show off her beautiful face and glowing skin.

















9. Iman
Iman is soooo beautiful, words can not describe. Both her and her husband look young for their age. Iman is 55 and can out model any of the girls on ANTM.

















10. Meryl Streep
I couldn't have a list of celebs with eternal youthfulness without the lovely Meryl. Heck, she was in a movie where she drank the dang potion! I am thinking the potion really works now because Meryl is 61 years old and she can easily pass to be in her 40s! Pass me the potion...


So, these ladies are the first 10 who came to my mind. I know I must have missed tons more, so leave me comments on who you think has the secret to eternal beauty and youth :)
Im sleepy, its bedtime.
Nite Lovers <3
xox
Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Jullian Moore, Diane Lane and Jane Seymour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I so totally agree with this list! These ladies are fabulous. I adore Jennifer Anniston's look! And WOW at Stacey Dash! So many 20~30 year olds are portraying high school students nowadays too.

    Love the concept of your blog. I am now following :)

    http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete